Wednesday 25 March 2015

6th Video: Pizza!


Hi, Everyone!

I had to do this recipe, simply because I could not believe it was actually printed in a cook book. I have seen displays of short-cut cooking in this book before, such as it giving me options to quicker, store made products that would speed up my cooking process. I have always taken the longer option, to help me practice my cooking skills. The strange thing about this recipe was that there was no other, longer option.

This recipe made assumptions based on the intended market of this book being people who don't cook. This recipe is exactly as it says, just buy a frozen pizza and put the toppings on 5 minutes before it's done. The book even says that "it hardly seems worth the effort" to make your own pizza from scratch.

It is also good to keep in mind that this book does try to steer the reader towards the cheaper alternative, this seems more to do with the reader's implied laziness. Although it is one of the best tastings meals that I have made, it did not feel nearly as rewarding.

~Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment